If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a chocolate chocolate chip cookie on a new level - chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips and choclate chunks. Malted milk powder is in the ice cream topping section at the grocery and is a worthwhile addition to this (and other chocolate) recipes. - TheRunawaySpoon
Makes 2 1/2 dozen cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons malted milk powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream or creme fraiche
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk together flour, cocoa powder, malt powder, salt and baking soda in a medium bowl.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter and the sugars. Add the eggs one at a time until combined. Add the sour cream and mix well.
- Slowly mix in the dry ingredients until well blended. Stir in the chocolate chunks and chips.
- Scoop heaped tablespoons of dough onto a greased cookie sheet about 1/2 inch apart. Bake 12 - 15 minutes until the edges start to crisp. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chocolate Cookie
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce