If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I wanted' to fix dinner for my daughter and a friend, who had been working on my deck. I had a bunch of nothing in the frig. But this is what I had and it turned out great! —prissy's corner
Serves 3-4 depends on how hunger you are!
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1 egg
- 4slices bread (crumbs) not crust
- 1/3 jar pizza sauce
- 3 slices cooked (crisp) bacon
- 2-3 slices American (or any) cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- to taste onion salt (topping)
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce (opt.)
- Cook bacon to crispy, (not burnt.) set aside...Mix hamburger, bread crumbs, worcestershire sauce, garlic salt,egg, italian seasoning, salt and pepper together. Layer bottom of a 2 quart cooking dish with 1/2 of the mixture. Layer bacon on top of mixture, then place the cheese on top of bacon. Place the rest of the mixture over the cheese and sprinkle onion salt on top. Cook at 375 degrees for 1 hour, or until browned on top... Serve with bread, or salad.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dirt Cheap Dinner
Let's Talk Valley
The Hudson Valley that is—here's where to go
The Hudson Valley's where it's at.
Cilantro lovers, take note.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Get your shine on.