If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Less sugar. Less oil. More hazelnuts. —SavvyJulie
Makes 1 cup
- 1 cup blanched hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons canola, walnut or peanut oil
- Grind the hazelnuts in a food processor until creamy. This should take 5-10 minutes, and you will need to scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl a few times to make sure it all blends well.
- Add the sugar and cocoa powder, processing until well-mixed. Scrape down the sides of the processor, then continue to blend.
- While the food processor is running, slowly add in the oil. Process for a minute more, then transfer to a serving bowl or storage container.
- Will store well at room temperature for 4-5 days…if it even lasts that long.
Let's Play Gin
It's time for Haiku52
Our haikus about gin.
Food blog links we love.
We've got the summer blues.
Are marinades worth it?
A better basket.