If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This shake is a meal on the go, IMO. It's light enough so that it doesn't way you down , gives you lots of energy, and cools you down, as well. —Hummusit
Makes 1 serving
- 1 banana
- 4 mahjool dates (or frozen Yarden dates, or any other soft date)
- 0.5-1 cups milk
- 0-2 teaspoons sugar, to taste
- 0.5 teaspoons good quality vanilla extract
- In a blender, or with an immersion blender, blend all ingredients together until smooth. Make sure no one sees you. Enjoy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soda Fountain Recipe
Shop at the Food52 Office
We're having a open house!
Shop at the Food52 office.
Trailblazing snacks to pack.
New to the Shop.
(Home) brew on this.
It's in the bag.