If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My husband is not a huge fan of potato salad with creamy dressings, but when it comes to grilling or picnics - there is no substitute for a potato salad at the table! So I love to make this version of a lighter potato salad, and it always gets rave reviews. I like the waxiness of fingerling potatoes for this recipe, but you could use another kind of waxy/yellow potato. If you don't have truffle mustard, you could also add a little truffle oil. - aussiefoodie
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon truffle mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- fresh ground pepper
- Wash potatoes and chop into 1 inch cubes. Boil potatoes until just tender when pierced with a knife. Drain potatoes and rinse under cold water.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients and whisk until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss the potatoes while warm with dressing, capers and herbs and serve warm or at room temperature.
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls