If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A mandatory offering in almost any restaurant in India. Order this and your waiter arrives with the following ingredients on a tray; freshly squeezed lime juice in a tall glass A chilled bottle of soda water (club soda), and a little pitcher filled up with simple syrup. How you prepare it is entirely up to you!
ginger infused syrup
- 1 cup freshly grated ginger
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
Fresh lime soda (with ginger)
- 1 small bottle club soda (really cold)
- juice of 1 lime
- To make the ginger syrup, combine the sugar & water over medium heat till the sugar dissolves, add the grated ginger & cook till the mixture reduces & is syrupy in consistency. Strain the grated ginger & store the syrup in a mason jar in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Squeeze lime into tall glass. Add the club soda, sweeten with ginger infused syrup, Stir & serve!
Tags: comfort food
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soda Fountain Recipe
Our latest fixations.
The recipes we've tested and loved.
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
What's in, what's out.
Wedding registry must haves.