If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Just the right amount of sweet, tart and floral. A porch swing, a good book, and this 'refresher' is all that you need for a Sunday afternoon! —fo
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh rhubarb
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 limes
- 2 heads fresh lavender
- 2.5 oz raw agave sweetener
- Good quality fizzy water, such as Gerolsteiner
- Fill a cocktail shaker 1/3 of the way with crushed ice. Add the blueberries, rhubarb, agave, 2 heads of lavender, and the juice of 2 limes. Muddle well with a muddling wand. Divide mixture between two awaiting glasses, filled 1/2 way with crushed ice. Top with fizzy water, and enjoy the rest of your day. You deserve it!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Dish
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soda Fountain Recipe
Hold Onto Those Stems
Over 30 recipes to put herb stems to good use
How to cook with herb stems.
Hatch chiles are worth the fuss.
We've got the summer blues.
Our favorite food reads.
A better basket.