Author Notes: Just the right amount of sweet, tart and floral. A porch swing, a good book, and this 'refresher' is all that you need for a Sunday afternoon! - frankieolives
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh rhubarb
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 limes
- 2 heads fresh lavender
- 2.5 oz raw agave sweetener
- Good quality fizzy water, such as Gerolsteiner
- Fill a cocktail shaker 1/3 of the way with crushed ice. Add the blueberries, rhubarb, agave, 2 heads of lavender, and the juice of 2 limes. Muddle well with a muddling wand. Divide mixture between two awaiting glasses, filled 1/2 way with crushed ice. Top with fizzy water, and enjoy the rest of your day. You deserve it!