If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it
Author Notes: My sweeetie loves super bowl type food. While these may not be the most healthy of foods, they sure are tasty, and if you have a gang of men over they are going to love these. - jane mcmillan
- 4 bratwurst
- 4 slices of extra sharp cheddar cheese cut to fit pockets
- 4 strips bacon
- raw onion, chopped
- deli mustard
- 4 hot dog buns, toasted
- Pre heat deep fat fryer to 350°or preheat skillet with abour 1/4 inch oil.
- make a pocket in each wurst about 2 1/2 inches long in the middle, do not slice to the ends.
- Place a piece of cheese in each pocket.
- Wrap bacon around the wurst, making sure the cheese is completely covered.
- Secure with toothpicks, and fry in hot fat until bacon is crispy.
- Toast buns and serve with your choice of toppings.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Street Food