If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe may not be full of unique flavor combinations or innovative methods, but it's a small miracle for one of my customers, a friend who's allergic to just about everything except peanuts, coconut, and potatoes. I made these for her, so she could have dessert again.
I highly recommend using the weight measurements I give here. Those are the most precise way to make this recipe successful, but if you don't have a scale just measure your coconut flour very carefully. Coconut flour absorbs phenomenal amounts of moisture and using just a little more than you should can knock the whole recipe off-balance. - beyondcelery
- 1/2 cup (135g) crunchy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons (30g) coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup (55g) cane sugar
- 1/3 cup (75g) brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup (35g) raw coconut flour
- 1/4 cup (25g) peanut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or grease well with coconut oil.
- Cream together peanut butter and coconut oil till there are no lumps. Stir in sugars. Beat in egg, always moving in the same direction with steady speed. Sift flours and baking soda together, then add to the wet ingredients. Stir till well mixed and there are no coconut flour lumps.
- Scoop out with 1" scoop, then mark crosswise with a fork. Bake about 10-12 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Gluten-Free Baked Good