If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: adapted from zombtbakes.blogspot.com —jbban
Makes an 8-inch pan
- 100 grams good quality dark chocolate
- 125 grams pure nut butter (I used homemade walnut butter)
- 2 large eggs
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 30 grams maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 75 grams almond meal
- 75 grams whole-grain gluten-free flour mix (from Gluten-Free Girl)
- 30 grams cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- In a double-boiler, melt the dark chocolate.
- Add the nut butter to the melted chocolate.
- When the chocolate/nut butter mix is cool enough, whisk in the eggs, sugar, and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, mix the almond meal, flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Add this mixture to the chocolate mixture. Stir to combine.
- Press the mixture into a greased 8x8" pan. Bake in an oven at 350F. I like my brownies exceptionally soft and fudgy, so I pulled them out at about 15 minutes, when the edges were just starting to look cooked.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Gluten-Free Baked Good