If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I often think of various sweet and salty combination, as those flavors always lend to limitless possibilities. Growing up, we had chicken 5-6 nights per week...usually the same dish, as my mom would cook for the whole week. Hence my attempt to continuously create variations to a family staple for variety's sake =) - Mariya
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup cup balsamic vinegar
- 5 pieces medium size pears-sliced thin and cored
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 pieces boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 3 ounces olive oil
- 3 tablespoons goat cheese
- 1/4 cup almond slivers-toasted
- 1/4 cup parsley-chopped
- 1/4 cup chives-chopped
- salt-to taste
- pepper-to taste
- Mix olive oil and balsamic vinegar and marinate pears in mixture for 10 minutes.
- Place pears on baking sheet (sprayed with cooking spray).
- Season pears with salt, pepper, and cayenne and roast in the oven at 400F until soft (approximately 10-12 minutes).
- Butterfly, pound, and cut chicken breasts in half (attempting to resemble a pear shape).
- Season chicken breasts and brown on both sides, in olive oil, until cooked through.
- Top each chicken breast with one pear slice.
- Place 1 teaspoon of goat cheese in the center of each pear.
- Place ~4 almond slivers into the center of the goat cheese.
- Garnish the plate with parsley and chives.