Author Notes: This recipe is a slight adaptation of Gluten Free Easily‘s Big and Rich Brownie recipe (http://glutenfreeeasily.com/big-rich-brownies-gf-friends/). It makes a small batch of rich, chocolatey brownies. I “frosted” the brownies with peanut butter. - Zahirah
Makes 12 brownies
- 2/3 cups Olive oil
- 1/3 cup Cocoa powder
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 cups Honey
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 3/4 cups Blend of corn and rice flour
- 1/3 cup Nuts (I used slivered almonds)
- 3/4 cups unsweetened Peanut butter, if desired, for “frosting”
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Grease an 8 x 8 (or comparable size) glass baking dish.
- Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl. The nuts can be sprinkled on top just before the brownies are put into the oven, or mixed into the batter.
- Spread batter in the greased pan. Bake for about 25 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Gluten-Free Baked Good