Author Notes: This recipe came about as I was experimenting with making granola bars. I happened upon rice malt and decided to experiment with it in other ways. These chewy squares are addictive! - dagmaraelza
Makes 24 squares
- 8 ounces pitted dates
- 5 ounces shelled pecans
- 3 1/2 ounces GF rolled oats
- 2 ounces shredded coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup rice malt
- Preheat oven to 350?. Spray a silicone individual brownie square pan with cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor. Process until pieces are mixed well and dough sticks together.
- Press into pan. Bake for 12-15 minutes on the center oven rack.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Gluten-Free Baked Good