If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe came about as I was experimenting with making granola bars. I happened upon rice malt and decided to experiment with it in other ways. These chewy squares are addictive! - dagmaraelza
Makes 24 squares
- 8 ounces pitted dates
- 5 ounces shelled pecans
- 3 1/2 ounces GF rolled oats
- 2 ounces shredded coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup rice malt
- Preheat oven to 350?. Spray a silicone individual brownie square pan with cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor. Process until pieces are mixed well and dough sticks together.
- Press into pan. Bake for 12-15 minutes on the center oven rack.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Gluten-Free Baked Good