Author Notes: Not being much of a beer drinker, I've been in search of ways to consume the fizzy beverage, while incorporating my own indulgences [dark chocolate]. I can now officially say that 'I drink beer' =) - Mariya
Makes 1 cocktail
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 2.5 tablespoons hot water
- 1.5 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 cup dark beer (Guinness)
- 1 tablespoon dark rum (Bacardi)
- 1 dark chocolate medallion
- Combine cocoa powder, hot water, and brown sugar until fully dissolved; allow to cool.
- Mix the above mixture with dark rum and dark beer.
- Cut one wedge out of the chocolate medallion.
- Serve in a cocktail glass, garnished with chocolate medallion on the side of the glass.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Beer Cocktail