If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I originally made this for St. Patrick's Day, but it's delicious any time of the year. It's based on the Irish Car Bomb shot - a shot glass filled with Irish whiskey and Bailey's and dropped into a pint of Guinness. This version is a little more grown up - it substitutes Irish cream-flavored ice cream for the Bailey's and is best enjoyed slowly! - raspberryeggplant
- 1.5 ounces Irish whiskey (preferably Jameson)
- 4 ounces Irish Cream ice cream (I used Ben and Jerry's Dublin Mudslide but Haagen Dazs Baileys Irish Cream would be good, too)
- 12 ounces Guinness beer (or any other stout beer)
- Pour the whiskey into a pint glass.
- Add the ice cream to the glass.
- Slowly pour the Guinness over the ice cream, making sure that a head forms. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Beer Cocktail
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
A list of things we like.
Home & design links we love.
Add flower power to your espresso.