Author Notes: A favorite in San Antonio, Texas. Ask for a dressed beer and you'll get a cool refreshing drink. - NWB
- 1 can or bottle of beer (I prefer Dox Equis lager)
- 1 lime
- 1 plate with kosher salt
- Wash the neck or mouth of a beer.
- Cut lime in four wedges.
- Using 1 lime wedge coat neck/mouth of beer in lime juice.
- Dip the beer on the plate of salt and coat either the mouth of the can or the neck and mouth of a bottle.
- Open beer carefully and squeeze wedge of lime into beer using a knife to guide the juice (wrap flesh around dull side of knife and squeeze).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Beer Cocktail