If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I recently mixed up one part lemon juice with one part rosemary simple syrup for cocktails, and left the remainder in a container in the fridge, next to another Tupperware full of lemon juice and white wine. Last night, I thought I poached my chicken breasts in the latter, but it turned out, it was the former. Divine. —Jestei
- 1.5 pounds Boneless Chicken Breast
- 3 Cloves of garlic (I used that young stuff it was best)
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup rosemary lemon aid (equal parts fresh lemon juice with simple syrup made with rosemary branch steeped in the sugar water)
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- Heat Olive Oil in medium frying pan until shimmering
- Generously salt and pepper the breasts, cook over medium heat until brown on each side. Remove to plate.
- While chicken cooks, slice garlic thin, then saute in same pan until soft.
- Return chicken and plate juices to pan. Add lemonade, thyme and poach softly, turning the breasts once. Do not overcook, obviously; should take about 12 minutes.
- Serve, with pan sauce, over a bed of capellini