Author Notes: I recently mixed up one part lemon juice with one part rosemary simple syrup for cocktails, and left the remainder in a container in the fridge, next to another Tupperware full of lemon juice and white wine. Last night, I thought I poached my chicken breasts in the latter, but it turned out, it was the former. Divine. - Jestei
- 1.5 pounds Boneless Chicken Breast
- 3 Cloves of garlic (I used that young stuff it was best)
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3/4 cups rosemary lemon aid (equal parts fresh lemon juice with simple syrup made with rosemary branch steeped in the sugar water)
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- Heat Olive Oil in medium frying pan until shimmering
- Generously salt and pepper the breasts, cook over medium heat until brown on each side. Remove to plate.
- While chicken cooks, slice garlic thin, then saute in same pan until soft.
- Return chicken and plate juices to pan. Add lemonade, thyme and poach softly, turning the breasts once. Do not overcook, obviously; should take about 12 minutes.
- Serve, with pan sauce, over a bed of capellini
Tags: week night