If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This was one of the more enjoyable lunches that I would make myself for school in the summers, when I would read the newspaper outside before the afternoons classes. It was filling, healthy and just as nice to eat as it was easy to make. - beantownchef
- 1 packet Sweet Potato Noodles
- 4 ounces Peanuts
- as needed Roasted Peanut Oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 3-5 ounces Mae Ploy Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1-2 teaspoons Sambal
- Put Sweet Potato Noodles in a roasting pan and cover with hot tap water. Soak until tender, about 5 minutes
- Puree peanuts in a food procesor, and drizzle oil in until thick peanut butter consistency, only a few table spoons needed
- Transfer to metal bowl and fold in mae ploy and sambal taste and season as needed, pour over drained noodles and toss, reserve for service refrigerated
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Dish