If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe came out of desperation to make something refreshing on a hot day. It's 100% fruit and really hits the spot! - DailyMeals
- 1/2 White dragonfruit
- 1/2 Pineapple, chopped(about 500g)
- 1 Small can, coconut cream(140g)
- Honey, for drizzling
- Blend the first 3 ingredients together. If you can't find dragonfruit, mango would work well too.
- Place in a shallow dish in the freezer. Leave for about 2 hours. Scrape any frozen bits with the back of a spoon, then put back in freezer. Repeat every 45 minutes or so until you have a frozen slushie consistency.
- Drizzle some honey on top and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw
Around the World in 16 Breakfasts
The most important meal of the day, the international way.
Breakfast: a worldly affair.
An Instameet by the Bay (Area).
Wildcard Winner: Texas Tailgate Burger
Meat-free Memorial Day recipes.
Stop the soap opera.