If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Thanks for the wonderful inspiration, Merrill. I have taken your Banana Cardamom Milkshake to a lower fat, alternate direction. —chef_ub
- 1 cup chilled almond milk
- Seeds from 4 cardamom pods, crushed
- 2 tablespoons whey protein powder
- ½ cup zero-fat greek yogurt
- juice of ½ lime
- 1 frozen banana
- 4 ice cubes
- Juice the lime. Crush the cardamom seeds. Cut the frozen banana into 1-inch chunks.
- Add the ingredients in the order listed to a (preferred)Vitamix container or a blender. Cover tightly. Process until smooth.
- Note; All ingredient measurements are approximate and should be adjusted to personal taste. Here's to your good health!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.