If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: simple, delicious, addictive - jwolfsthal
- 24 chicken wings, cut up
- 2 tablespoons Korean Hot pepper Paste (Gochujong)
- 2 tablespoons canola, or other neutral oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Wash wings and place in large zip lock bag with all ingredients
- Marinate in fridge for 6-24 hours
- Bring to room temperature
- Remove wings from bag and dry with paper towels, discard marinade. You want wings to be fairly dry to help crisp.
- Lightly grease baking sheets with neutral oil and sprad out wings. Do not crowd and use 2 sheets if doubling recipe.
- pre-heat over to 350 and bake for 20-30 minutes.
- when just done, broil on high for 2-5 minutes watching carefully to make sure they crisp but do not burn.
- Serve with rice, and a lot of napkins.
Our latest fixations.
The recipes we've tested and loved.
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
What's in, what's out.
Wedding registry must haves.