If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dessert is great for beginnners because it is no-bake and super simple. This is one of my favorite desserts of all time! - TheGirlyGirlCooks
For the Graham Cracker Cookies
- 14.5 ounces Box of Honey Graham Crackers
- 3/4 cup Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup chopped Walnuts
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut
For the Topping
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup melted Butter
- 3 tablespoons Milk
- Line a 9×13 casserole dish with graham crackers. Melt the butter in a small saucepan and add sugar. Beat the egg and milk together and add to the butter/sugar mixture. Bring to a boil and stir constantly to incorporate. Remove from heat and add nuts, coconut and 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs. Pour the mixture over the graham crackers in the pan and spread evenly. Cover the gooey mixture with another layer of graham crackers.
- For the topping, mix all topping ingredients together in a bowl and spread over the top layer of crackers.
- Chill the dish of cookies in the freezer and then cut into squares. Enjoy!
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls