If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A tasty marinade that will enhance any robust fish. Perfect for a quick dip before grilling.
—This Little Piggy (Lisa)
Serves enough for 2
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 handful cilantro
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, pour onto fish and refrigerate for about 20 minutes covered.
- Grill fish on medium grill for about 5 minutes on each side. Baste with more marinade while grilling.
More Great Recipes: Condiments
These Figs are Feeling a Little Tart
Learn to love fruit with chocolate
Learning to love fruit with chocolate.
How to throw a Genius dinner party for 30.
We've got the summer blues.
13 essential cooking apps.
A better basket.