Author Notes: A tasty marinade that will enhance any robust fish. Perfect for a quick dip before grilling.
- This Little Piggy (Lisa)
Serves enough for 2
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 handful cilantro
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, pour onto fish and refrigerate for about 20 minutes covered.
- Grill fish on medium grill for about 5 minutes on each side. Baste with more marinade while grilling.