If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Crepes with any kind of berries are delicious, This is such a simple dessert using raspberry fool in a crepe with a raspberry syrup. I used Julia Childs recipe for crepes, you cannot improve on perfection, —sdebrango
- 1 cup All Purpose flour
- 2/3 cup Cold Whole milk
- 2/3 cup Cold water
- 3 Large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 3 tablespoons Melted butter plus more for brushing on pan
- Mix all ingredient in a blender or food processor until smooth. Refrigerate 30 minutes or more.
- To make the crepes: Heat crepe pan or non stick fry pan (5-8 inches) until drops of water dance on it. Brush with melted butter. Pour in 2-3 Tbs of batter tilt pan in all directions until batter covers the entire surface of the pan. Cook about 1 minute or until browned on the bottom you will see the edges start to pull away from the side of the pan,gently flip and cook the other side 1 minute. Repeat process for the rest of the batter. Let cool on cooling racks when thoroughly cool stack with parchment in between each crepe place in ziplock bag and refrigerate for up to 2 days or freeze for several weeks.
- 1 pint Fresh raspberries
- 1-2 tablespoons Sugar (taste to see if its sweet enough, remember your whipped cream is sweetened)
- 1 tablespoon Framboise Liquor
- 1 pint Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup Powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- Raspberry Syrup (for drizzling)
- Put raspberries (reserving some for garnish) into a bowl add sugar, framboise and mash with a fork (If you have an aversion to the seeds before you add the framboise and sugar push the berries through a sieve). Let rest while you prepare the whipped cream.
- In chilled mixing bowl with chilled whisk or beaters add the cold cream,vanilla and powdered sugar and beat until stiff peaks form. Should be quite stiff.
- Fold in raspberries. Serve immediately with crepe. Drizzle with raspberry syrup.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Raspberries
The Key to Okonomiyaki
Meet your new favorite Japanese dish
Your new favorite Japanese dish.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
You haven't thai'd this before.
A better basket.