If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 lb pork loin roast
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground pepper
- 1 tsp light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tbsp. Dijon style mustard
- 2 tsp. water
- Heat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper
- Place on a rack in a roasting pan, fat side up. Roast about 2 hours,
- Mix brown sugar, mustard and water. Brush pork with about half the sugar mixture, roast 15 minutes.
- Brush with remaining sugar mixture and roast 15 minutes longer.
- Put roast on a serving platter