- 2 lb pork loin roast
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground pepper
- 1 tsp light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tbsp. Dijon style mustard
- 2 tsp. water
- Heat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper
- Place on a rack in a roasting pan, fat side up. Roast about 2 hours,
- Mix brown sugar, mustard and water. Brush pork with about half the sugar mixture, roast 15 minutes.
- Brush with remaining sugar mixture and roast 15 minutes longer.
- Put roast on a serving platter
Tags: Roast mustard