If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If there is sangria on the menu you can be sure that I will order it. One may say I am a connoisseur of sangrias. Lately I am in love with rose ones. I used to be confused and thought that rose was sweet white zinfandel but I was delightfully surprised to find out it was as dry as some of my favorite whites. This sangria is great because the raspberries soak up the grand marnier overnight and then are added to the sangria the next day giving it real depth. Make a big pitcher and throw a party! - singing_baker
- 2 cups raspberries
- 4 ounces Grand Marnier
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1-750 milliliters Bottle of Rose
- 3/4 cup White Cranberry Juice
- 1/4 cup Mint. loosely packed
- Combine Raspberries and Grand marnier in a bowl and toss to combine. Let sit in fridge overnight or at least 4 hours.
- Combine sugar, rose, and white cranberry juice. Stir to dissolve some of the sugar. Gently stir in raspberries and mint. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Raspberries
It's Time to Rhyme
The staff at Food52 give us their best haikus.
Do you haiku?
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
Bake yourself breakfast.
Calling all recipe testers!