If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This “Chocolate Decadence” spinoff is a little less decadent than the original recipe,because in this version the raspberries dominate, and the supporting role goes to a lemon-infused, white chocolate ganache that clings to the berries like an elegant cloak. The ganache thickens as it cools, sealing the fruit so that the berries stay plump and juicy. I made this on the Fourth of July—red berries, white cream, and dark blue-black raspberries. - AppleAnnie
- 1 pint fresh red raspberries, rinsed and dried
- 1 pint fresh black raspberries, rinsed and dried
- 3.5 ounces sweetened white chocolate (1 bar)
- 1 teaspoon Grated lemon zest (from ½ lemon--a generous teaspoon)
- 1 tablespoon Amaretto
- 1-2 teaspoons mild honey
- 1/2 cup crème fraiche
- Arrange the raspberries in 4 serving bowls.
- Melt white chocolate (on stovetop or in microwave.)
- Add the grated lemon zest to the melted chocolate.
- Stir in the honey and amaretto and blend well.
- Add the crème fraiche and whisk until smooth.
- Spoon three tablespoons of the white chocolate ganache over each bowl of berries.
- Refrigerate for at least a half hour to let the ganache firm up.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Raspberries
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls