If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This sorbet is a spin on a favorite cocktail of mine: raspberry lemonade champagne cocktail. You can really use any sparkling wine you'd like to mix up a batch of this blissful summer treat. —TaraT
Makes 6-8 servings
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup raspberry puree
- The zest from half a lemon
- 2 cups prosecco or other sparkling wine
- Mix together the sugar and the water until it dissolves. bring to a boil.
- Pour the simple syrup into a bowl and refrigerate until cold.
- Meanwhile puree and strain the raspberries.
- Add the lemon zest to the raspberries.
- Pour up to 3/4 cup of the cooled simple syrup into the raspberry mixture and add the prosecco. (The amount of simple syrup will depend on how tart your raspberries are and how sweet you'd like the sorbet).
- Mix in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Freeze 8 hours or overnight.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Raspberries
Make 3-ingredient frozen yogurt at home
Never buy frozen yogurt again.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
Recipe of the Day
The chicest apron around.