If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is something I make with my kids. They love it on a warm hunk of bread. They have been known to fill a crock and give it as a gift for an "I love you" surprise :) —SouffleBombay
- 1/4 pound butter, softened
- 2 1/2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- Smash the berries with the back of a spoon on a bowl.
- Add in the softened butter and mash it around with the back of a spoon until creamy.
- Add in the powdered sugar and stir until fully incorporated. Place into a crock and chill until ready to use or give as a gift!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Raspberries
More Great Recipes: Condiments
Let's Play Gin
It's time for Haiku52
Our haikus about gin.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Food blog links we love.
Have a ball (jar).