Author Notes: This is something I make with my kids. They love it on a warm hunk of bread. They have been known to fill a crock and give it as a gift for an "I love you" surprise :) - SouffleBombay
- 1/4 pound butter, softened
- 2 1/2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- Smash the berries with the back of a spoon on a bowl.
- Add in the softened butter and mash it around with the back of a spoon until creamy.
- Add in the powdered sugar and stir until fully incorporated. Place into a crock and chill until ready to use or give as a gift!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Raspberries