If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This incredibly easy recipe is sweet, spicy, and refreshing. Bonus points for being super healthy as well. - MyFareFoodie
- 1/2 pound Sushi-grade Ahi tuna, diced
- 1 cup Watermelon, diced
- 1/2 cup Red onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 2 tablespoons Fresh lime juice
- 1 Jalapeno, sliced
- 1 Avocado, diced
- Cilantro for garnish
- Dice the tuna and watermelon into equally small pieces.
- In a bowl, whisk together soy sauce, honey, and lime juice. Stir in the chopped red onion, garlic, and ginger.
- Add the tuna and watermelon and toss to distribute the mixture. Add the avocado and carefully stir, making sure that the pieces stay whole.
- Garnish with cilantro and sliced jalapeño. Enjoy!
Each Peach Pear Plum
Poetry for your market basket.
Poems for your fridge.
Wine to go, without the box.
Go play outside!
Make your houseplants do double duty.