Author Notes: This incredibly easy recipe is sweet, spicy, and refreshing. Bonus points for being super healthy as well. - MyFareFoodie
- 1/2 pound Sushi-grade Ahi tuna, diced
- 1 cup Watermelon, diced
- 1/2 cup Red onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 2 tablespoons Fresh lime juice
- 1 Jalapeno, sliced
- 1 Avocado, diced
- Cilantro for garnish
- Dice the tuna and watermelon into equally small pieces.
- In a bowl, whisk together soy sauce, honey, and lime juice. Stir in the chopped red onion, garlic, and ginger.
- Add the tuna and watermelon and toss to distribute the mixture. Add the avocado and carefully stir, making sure that the pieces stay whole.
- Garnish with cilantro and sliced jalapeño. Enjoy!