Author Notes: This hot summer has produced sweet juicy melons, I used up some seedless watermelon in liquid format. Pour the blended fruit mixture into a frozen mug then head out to the patio or poolside! - midnitechef
- 2 cups seedless watermelon, cubed or scooped out of the rind
- 1 cup cantaloupe melon
- 1 cup pineapple sorbet
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 4 small cubes watermelon for garnish
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Strain to remove and bits of seed.
- Pour into two glasses. Poke two cubes of watermelon on a colorful straw and put the straw in the glass.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail