If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This hot summer has produced sweet juicy melons, I used up some seedless watermelon in liquid format. Pour the blended fruit mixture into a frozen mug then head out to the patio or poolside! - midnitechef
- 2 cups seedless watermelon, cubed or scooped out of the rind
- 1 cup cantaloupe melon
- 1 cup pineapple sorbet
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 4 small cubes watermelon for garnish
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Strain to remove and bits of seed.
- Pour into two glasses. Poke two cubes of watermelon on a colorful straw and put the straw in the glass.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
How to Take a Food52-Style Photo
Those Instagrams aren't going to like themselves.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends
How to Hard Cook Lots of Eggs at Once
Use the oven, you egghead.
Nancy Silverton's Bran Muffins
Wholesome, jammy, Genius.
Style with a breeze.