Author Notes: These popsicles don't only make good use of delicious summer produce, but also of a classic refreshing cocktail. Perfect for hot summer days!
Makes 4 large popsicles
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- 1 cup peaches, diced (skins and pits removed)
- 1/2 cup white grape juice
- 1/2 cup white wine (Riesling or Sauvignon Blanc would be nice, or perhaps a Rosé)
- pinches cinnamon
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Add a hint of superfine sugar as needed (I did not add sugar because my grape juice was plenty sweet).
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for 6 hours or overnight. If the popsicles are difficult to remove, run the tray under warm water and wiggle until the popsicles slide out easily. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail