If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: As a pool owner I totally know what the reality is like. Folks just pop by...often! A lazy Saturday or Sunday can quickly turn into a backyard barbecue for 20. One way to prepare for unexpected fun are these great tasting cocktails! I make a few dozen at a time in 6 oz mason jars and pull tyhem out whenever I am in the mood or company drops on by! They are cool and refreshing too!! —SouffleBombay
- 32 ounces water
- 12 ounces can frozen limeaid
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 12 ounces good Tequila
- 6 ounces Triple sec
- 8 ounces Chambord
- In a large pot or bowl, mix all ingredients, whisk together until completely combined. Give it a taste and adjust to your liking.
- This will make enough to fill 12 - 6 oz Mason jars. Fill just shy of the top, place the lid on and store in your freezer until ready to serve. Give it a stir with spoon, add a half a straw and enjoy! You need 5 hours or more to allow these to set and become slushy...after that they can stay in your freeze until you need them (or invite me over!)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
Get Baking This Labor Day
These recipes are worth a little kitchen labor
Get baking this Labor Day.
Make these recipes before it's too late.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our staff's best storage tips.
Storage made crystal clear.