Author Notes: My neighbor and I had a conversation recently about a concoction she often throws together involving iced green tea and orange juice. I decided to try my own version, adding some sparkling water for a little fizz. - Merrill Stubbs
- 1 green tea bag, or the equivalent in loose tea
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 orange wedge for serving
- Sparkling water
- Boil a kettle of water and put the tea bag in a mug. Pour 8 ounces of boiling water over the tea and stir in the honey. Taste and add more honey if you like, but remember you'll be adding orange juice later. Allow the tea to steep at room temperature until cool.
- Fill an 8-ounce glass with ice and add 1/2 cup of the tea, the orange juice and an orange wedge. Top up with sparkling water, stir gently and sip slowly, reveling in summer.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!