If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The combination of ingredients in this recipe needs to be jaw-dropping delicious to make for the perfect cocktail for the summer months. This way, when people take a sip, they think they were having dessert and not just a drink. This is why this White Chocolate Pudding Cocktail is perfect for the poolside. It's refreshing and reminds you of a fudgesicle. Cocktails are the toast of the town! They're evocative. Sophisticated. Sensual. They appeal to those who are savvy. Suave. Confident. With liquid elegance and glamorous mystique, this drink will be a treat that your taste buds will enjoy, while satisfying your tummy at the same time. —AshOnFire
- 1 1/2 ounces White Crème de Cocoa
- 1 ounce Vanilla Vodka
- 1 ounce Vanilla Almond or Soy Milk
- 1/2 ounce White Chocolate Liqueur
- Chocolate Shavings for garnish
- 5 ounces melted White Chocolate, for cocktail rim (optional)
- Dip the rim of a cocktail glass in the melted white chocolate until completely covered. Let cool and set aside.
- Combine white crème de cocoa, vanilla vodka, almond or soy milk and white chocolate liqueur in a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake moderately. Strain into cocktail glass and garnish with chocolate shavings or powder with cocoa.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
A slim-free way to make okra
Hot dogs made better.
Your poolside essentials.