Author Notes: The combination of ingredients in this recipe needs to be jaw-dropping delicious to make for the perfect cocktail for the summer months. This way, when people take a sip, they think they were having dessert and not just a drink. This is why this White Chocolate Pudding Cocktail is perfect for the poolside. It's refreshing and reminds you of a fudgesicle. Cocktails are the toast of the town! They're evocative. Sophisticated. Sensual. They appeal to those who are savvy. Suave. Confident. With liquid elegance and glamorous mystique, this drink will be a treat that your taste buds will enjoy, while satisfying your tummy at the same time. - AshOnFire
- 1 1/2 ounce White Crème de Cocoa
- 1 ounce Vanilla Vodka
- 1 ounce Vanilla Almond or Soy Milk
- 1/2 ounce White Chocolate Liqueur
- Chocolate Shavings for garnish
- 5 ounces melted White Chocolate, for cocktail rim (optional)
- Dip the rim of a cocktail glass in the melted white chocolate until completely covered. Let cool and set aside.
- Combine white crème de cocoa, vanilla vodka, almond or soy milk and white chocolate liqueur in a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake moderately. Strain into cocktail glass and garnish with chocolate shavings or powder with cocoa.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail