If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love Lambic. It's a naturally-fermented Belgian beer. You can find it at Trader Joe's here in CT. And I also love Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur and thought the two would make a nice match. They do! —mrslarkin
- 2 ounces Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur
- 1 wedge lime
- 1 bottle Raspberry Lambic (you'll have leftover to make extras)
- Fill a large wine glass with ice half way.
- Pour in Ginger Liqueur. Squeeze in lime juice and toss wedge in glass.
- Top off with Lambic. Stir once.
- Cin cin!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Beer
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews is the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
How to keep shelves tidy.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Genius recipes for a genius Labor Day.
Get your shine on.