If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Very Belini like, not too alcoholic, full of fruit, blended using a fruit slush rather then ice to cool it. —Maria Teresa Jorge
- 3 oranges - juice
- 1/2 Pineapple
- 1/8 cup Passion Fruit Syrup
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- Champagne to top
- Process half a peeled and cored pineapple. Divide the pulp in an ice cube tray and freeze for 1 hour – it should be slushy.
- With a hand held blender process the orange juice with the mint leaves. Sieve and process the juice with the Passion fruit syrup and the pineapple slush.
- Fill champagne flutes half with fruit mix and top with Champagne. Serve cold, decorated with a triangle of pineapple with the skin on.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mint
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
This Week's Best #F52Farmstands
Things are feeling corny (and figgy and carroty and...)
This week's best #f52farmstands.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Our recent favorite recipes.
Have a ball (jar).