Author Notes: Very Belini like, not too alcoholic, full of fruit, blended using a fruit slush rather then ice to cool it. - Maria Teresa Jorge
- 3 oranges - juice
- 1/2 Pineapple
- 1/8 cup Passion Fruit Syrup
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- Champagne to top
- Process half a peeled and cored pineapple. Divide the pulp in an ice cube tray and freeze for 1 hour – it should be slushy.
- With a hand held blender process the orange juice with the mint leaves. Sieve and process the juice with the Passion fruit syrup and the pineapple slush.
- Fill champagne flutes half with fruit mix and top with Champagne. Serve cold, decorated with a triangle of pineapple with the skin on.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mint
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
Tags: drink for summer