If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is our families traditional drink during the hot summer months in South Africa. Refreshing on hot summer days poolside, at the beach, brunch and drinks before dinner. Enjoy! —BigT57
- Fill 8 ounce glass with ice.
- Bruise 4-5 leaves of fresh mint and add to ice.
- Add 2 shots of Pimms Cup number 1.
- Top off with 7up.
- Garnish with slices of fresh lemon
- Stir well.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
More Great Recipes: Boozy Drinks
Why Our Vegan Cookbook is for Everyone
Whether you're a meat eater, tofu lover, or in-between
A vegan cookbook for everyone—really.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Our latest #f52contest: back-pocket baking.
Have a ball (jar).