If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This beer cocktail is a twist on the traditional "Arnold Palmer", a 50/50 mix of lemonade and iced tea. It probably won’t help your golf score, but it’s guaranteed to be a hole in one at your next party! —Pete
- 8 ounces American lager (Budweiser), chilled
- 3 ounces lemon vodka (Absolut Citron)
- 8 ounces sweetened iced tea, chilled
- 1 lemon
- Ice cubes
- Pour the beer, voda and iced tea into a tall mixing glass or cocktail shaker.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze one half into the drink. Stir to combine. Cut the remaining lemon half into wedges and reserve for garnish.
- Fill two pint glasses halfway with ice cubes.
- Pour the cocktail into the glasses and garnish with the lemon wedges.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Refresher
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Beer Cocktail
More Great Recipes: Boozy Drinks
Your search for the best recipe is over
The best donuts—ever.
Learning to love fruit with chocolate.
We've got the summer blues.
How to throw a Genius dinner party for 30.
A better basket.