Author Notes: This beer cocktail is a twist on the traditional "Arnold Palmer", a 50/50 mix of lemonade and iced tea. It probably won’t help your golf score, but it’s guaranteed to be a hole in one at your next party! - Pete
- 8 ounces American lager (Budweiser), chilled
- 3 ounces lemon vodka (Absolut Citron)
- 8 ounces sweetened iced tea, chilled
- 1 lemon
- Ice cubes
- Pour the beer, voda and iced tea into a tall mixing glass or cocktail shaker.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze one half into the drink. Stir to combine. Cut the remaining lemon half into wedges and reserve for garnish.
- Fill two pint glasses halfway with ice cubes.
- Pour the cocktail into the glasses and garnish with the lemon wedges.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Refresher
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Beer Cocktail