If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco
- 1 1/2 cups red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled, crushed, or chopped
- 5 medium sweet onions, sliced
- 3 bay leaves, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 2 cups salad oil
- 2 1/2 pounds Flank steak, cut into 1 1/2- to 2-inch cubes
- Combine all ingredients. Place in a shallow oblong container. Add meat and seal container. Place in fridge for at least 8 hours (overnight is best and flip periodically to ensure all sides are marinated.
- On a gas grill, sear the outside of the steak on high heat, about 2-3 minutes. Lower the heat to medium and finish cooking, about 7-8 more minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Flank Steak
Have Your Campari—and Eat It, Too
Granita is really, really great
Spike your granita with campari.
These snacks are independent.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
49 new dinnerware pieces.
A handy saucepan.