If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love a great salad and am always on the lookout for new flavor combinations. This is a dish we often enjoy outside in the late Spring and Summer while the kids splash away in the pool. It satisfies my both husbands craving for steak and my craving for salad!! —SouffleBombay
Flank Steak Salad
- 1 1/2 pounds Flank steak
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 pieces scallions, slice down the whole scallion
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped ginger
- 1 1/2 tablespoons asian sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons chili with garlic sauce
- Combine all marinade ingredients, add the steak and marinate on your countertop for 45 minutes. Peel and slice mango's set aside. Prep greens in a large bowl and set aside
- Remove the steak, grill for a 2-3 minutes per side (depends on thickness of your steak). Most Flank steaks do not require to much time on the grill. Brushing with additional marinade. Remove from the grill, let it rerst for a few minutes then slice it down against the grain.
- 4 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Chili with garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Combine dressing ingredients in a mason jar with tight fitting lid and shake until combined...add more or less Chili with garlic sauce, depending on your preference for heat. Toss the mangos and greens with the dressing add the steak and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Flank Steak
Patriotic Ice Cream Sandwiches
Independence Day, the frozen dessert way
Ice cream, cookies, and independence.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
This pasta's mint to be.