If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The moon (Blue Moon) and the sun (Sunkist) collide to create this tasty beer cocktail. Orange lovers- this is the drink for you! Blue Moon, being a traditional Belgian-style witbier (white beer), is spiced with coriander and orange peel. Its orange flavor is further enhanced by the addition of the orange liqueur and soda. The Cosmic Collision will rock your world! - Pete
- 12 ounces (1 bottle) Blue Moon Belgian White Beer (or any witbier), chilled
- 2 shots (3 oz) triple sec liqueur
- 6 ounces Sunkist (orange) soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- 2 orange slices for garnish
- Pour the beer, triple sec and soda into a large mixing glass or cocktail shaker and stir.
- Pour the cocktail into two pilsner glasses and top them off with a few ice cubes.
- Garnish each glass with an orange slice.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Beer Cocktail
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
A list of things we like.
Home & design links we love.
Add flower power to your espresso.