If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 1/2 pounds unripe peaches, peeled and sliced as for pie
- Scant 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons strong-flavored extra-virgin olive oil, like Greek or Lebanese
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint chiffonade
- Toss the peaches with the sugar and salt. Let them sit for 10 minutes.
- Fold in the pepper, oil, and mint.
- Serve cold within a few hours of preparation, as it will become mushy overnight.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
How to Take a Food52-Style Photo
Those Instagrams aren't going to like themselves.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.
Easter Baskets for Loved Ones Who Sometimes Annoy You
Sure to put somebunny out of business.
The Poor Man's Parmesan
Satisfy your salty, crunchy, oily cravings -- without the price tag.
Style with a breeze.