If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: excellent on pie, can be even better on crumble/crisp. Does well with the addition of shredded coconut :)
I also like to top it with a couple dashes of cinammon —DUZE @BakingBackwards
Serves 1 pie
- 4 tablespoons organic butter
- 1/2 cup organic rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pastry flour
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground cinammon
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 1/2 lemon, zest of
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon good quality extra virgin olive oil
- Combine all ingredient in a mixing bowl to desired crumbly consistency. Top prepared pie crust and filling. Bake.
You Can Have It All
Well, at least your zucchini bread—er, cake—can
Zucchini cake is everything you want.
The dreamiest foods around.
We've got the (summer) blues.
Burnt Toast: Episode 13
Have a ball (jar).