If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: In France, a panaché is a fresh drink served in summer made from a mix of beer with lemon flavoured soda like Seven-Up or Sprite. The proportions of the two ingredients are normally 50% of each. This is my Italian version using Limoncello, Tonic Water and Beer. Limoncello is a bright yellow, sweet Italian lemon liqueur produced mainly in the Naples region - Southern Italy and I can't imagine a nicer and fresher drink to serve, very cold, on a beautiful hot day. - Maria Teresa Jorge
- 2 tablespoons Limoncello, very cold
- 1/3 cup Beer, very cold
- 1/3 cup Tonic Water very cold
- 1/2 slice of lemon
- This recipe is for a 1 cup size glass so it's easy to multiply.
- Put the serving glass in the freezer. All the ingredients should be very cold.
- Wash and slice a lemon and cut in slices and then half the slices. Make a cut in the middle without cutting through the skin of the lemon.
- In your cold glass put the chilled Limoncello (you can put it in the freezer, the liquid doesn't freeze as it has between 33 to 35% alcohol so the bottle doesn't break), then add the Tonic Water and finally the chilled beer.
- Place half a slice of lemon on the glass and serve immediately.
- I don't recommend adding ice to this drink as it makes the beer very watery. Just use all the ingredients very cold.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Beer Cocktail
Breakfast for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
When I dip, you dip, we dip.
Style with a breeze.
Genius, explained at last.
White and Grey Ceramic Vase
For fresh blooms.