If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I'm currently loving cooking my fish on the grill in foil packets. For this halibut, I took a look at what I had in the fridge and pantry and came up with a pretty yummy dish. Goes great with some steamed brown rice and wilted spinach. - chrissy.spanoghe
- 2 filets of halibut
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons Dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon Lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons crushed hazelnuts
- 1 Roma tomato, sliced
- 1/2 small onion, halved and sliced
- 4 teaspoons Vermouth
- Put two sheets of foil on your work space. Drizzle the center of each with about 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Rinse the halibut and pat dry. Rub each side of the fish on the olive oil on a foil sheet and then place in the center of each sheet. Season with salt and pepper and the marjoram. Sprinkle on the lemon zest.
- Place the crushed hazelnuts atop each filet. Then top each fillet with slices of tomato and onion. Sprinkle some more salt on top of the onion. Finally, add 2 tsp of Vermouth to each sheet of foil, lifting the edges if needed to prevent running off of the sheet.
- Seal each foil sheet into a packet, taking care not to make the packet too tight. Place each packet onto a medium-high grill and cook, covered, for approximately 8 minutes on one side and 1 minute on the other.
- Serve and enjoy!