If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Short story shorter; I'm a huge spicy food addict. Also, my aunt is a professor at the Washington State University veterinary school which makes a mean cheddar, Cougar Gold. She sends us a can of Gold every Christmas, so I came up with this burger as an attempt to compliment the cheese. Also it's a delicious way to get rid of 5 pounds of cheese before it gets moldy. Get ready for the juiciest most delicious burger you will ever eat. - kevin.townsley
- 1 pound 85% Lean Ground Beef
- 6 Medium Sized Serrano Chilis
- 1 dash Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha Chili Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Horseradish Sauce
- Sharp/Pungent White Cheddar Cheese (an Irish Cheddar would be best)
- Take the Serrano chilies and thoroughly roast them over the open flame of your gas stove. Then seed the chilies and dice them. (Remember to wear gloves during this process or don't touch your face for a few days.)
- Take the beef and mix in the diced chilies with some Cayenne pepper and a little salt. Form into 4 patties.
- Now for the secret sauce. Take a small cup and mix together 1 part Dijon, 1 part Sriracha, and 2 Parts Horseradish sauce.
- Now take a skillet, throw in some butter fire up the stove and start cooking the patties.
- When both sides of the burgers are done take a small basting brush and slather up one side of the burgers with the secret sauce. Cover this with the cheddar, and then cover the cheddar with more sauce!
- ENJOY! This is a spicy but delicious burger. I can guarantee that you will be amazed at how juicy and delicious it is.
Each Peach Pear Plum
Poetry for your market basket.
Poems for your fridge.
Wine to go, without the box.
Go play outside!
Make your houseplants do double duty.