If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 5 brown eggs
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- bunches parsley
- salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese, grated
- 6 slices parma ham, roughly chopped
- 3 slices white bread
- olive oil
- dried oregano
- red chili flakes
- To prepare the toast, combine olive oil, oregano and chili flakes and spread over white bread. Toast in oven or toaster oven for approximately 5 minutes, or until bread has toasted.
- Crack eggs in bowl; add salt and pepper and whisk until fully incorporated. Set aside.
- Melt butter in non-stick pan and add garlic; cook for 1 minute before adding egg mixture. Allow eggs to start setting and then using a wooden spoon (my preference) or spatula, scramble by continuously pushing eggs towards center of pan.
- As eggs begin to set, add parma ham and grated parmesan cheese and incorporate. Break apart large pieces as they form and continue cooking for approximately 30 seconds. Total cooking time for eggs will vary, but shouldn't take more than a few minutes.
- Add chopped parsley and remove eggs just before they are completely set. Place on top of toast and enjoy!