If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A native Chinese friend shared this recipe many years ago. It couldn't be easier! With the ribs cut apart at the outset, they become completely portable -- suitable for eating on the run, and a sensational cocktail nibble. —ChefJune
Serves 4 for appetizers
- 1 1/2 pounds back side ribs
- 1 tablespoon Fino Sherry
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 4 tablespoons low sodium Tamari sauce
- Wash and dry the ribs and separate them into individual ribs. Place them in a saucepan. Add all the other ingredients. Stir to combine. Cover and cook over low heat for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally until the liquid has almost completely evaporated and has glazed the meat.
- Remove to a serving plate and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Hors d'Oeuvre
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Vinegar
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fair Food
This May Be the Best Thing You Can Do with Zucchini
A genius make-ahead summer side
A genius zucchini dish.
Is your cilantro contaminated?
It's time to travel.
Do this for better cold brew.