If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3 cups cake flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 sticks unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 vanilla beans, split and scrapped
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 handfuls fresh lemon zest
- 1/4 cup poppy seeds
- 3 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon yellow food coloring (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 Degrees F.
- Line 2 medium cupcake pans with paper liners; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar, baking powder and ¾ teaspoon salt. Mix until combined.
- Add 2 sticks butter, cubed, mixing until coated with flour.
- Add eggs 1 at a time until combined.
- Slowly add milk and 1 vanilla bean to batter. Mix until combined.
- Fold in 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 handful lemon zest and poppy seeds. Fill liners 2/3 full. Bake for 20 minuets.
- In a separate bowl, beat 2 sticks butter, cubed, for a few minutes.
- Add confectioners’ sugar and mix until sugar has been incorporated with butter. Add 1 vanilla bean, ¼ teaspoon salt and cream.
- Add 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 handful lemon zest and food coloring (optional). Beat for 3 minutes.
- Frost when cupcakes are completely cooled.
No Laffy Matter
How to make peanut butter salt water taffy
How to make salt water taffy.
Independence Day, the no-recipe way.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.